Eleven Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for people with passion to strive for success!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» TOP 5 Favourite Korean actor/actress/singer
Amysticlady's Blog EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:47 pm by Osmund3

» What are your favorite Korean and Japanese singers and bands?
Amysticlady's Blog EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:34 pm by Osmund3

»  UnicornMelody's Blog
Amysticlady's Blog EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:38 am by UnicornMelody

» ~ UnicornMelody ~
Amysticlady's Blog EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:36 am by UnicornMelody

» [OPEN][Chinese] 庆祝 - 杨丞琳
Amysticlady's Blog EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:42 am by UnicornMelody

» [MISC] ...
Amysticlady's Blog EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:54 am by ArtYeon

» For Haine.
Amysticlady's Blog EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:29 pm by Darkness

» hey! ni hao! annyeong! konnichiwa!
Amysticlady's Blog EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:32 am by SkyPrincessJangB2ST

» Pupball567's Blog
Amysticlady's Blog EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:50 am by pupball567

Most active topics
[GAME] First Reaction
[GAME] Word Associations
[GAME] Guess which MV this came from!
Pupball567's Blog
[GAME] Guess which Korean drama is~
[Collector] My Hello Kitty and Pucca stuffs
BEAST (비스트) official thread
[GAME] Guess which Taiwanese drama is~
SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread
Infinite Official Thread
Top posting users this month
No user

Amysticlady's Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amysticlady
amysticlady

Amysticlady's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Amysticlady's Blog   Amysticlady's Blog EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:12 pm

WELCOME TO AMYSTICLADY'S BLOG
Aha...its like an old dream come true!!...I had this dream of starting a new blog way before...but jst never had the resources..basically "time"....I still don't...but I do write my own diary everyday...so I thought why not share it...aha...I won't reveal my deep deep secrets( wish I had one...but hey.. one can alwayz lie) ...;)

My blog will be therefore about everything that I see, hear, read, think and observe....I hope you have fun reading this!!

Me-chart:

Hi guyz...:) I am Anu from the mystical land called "India "...I like to call India mystical not because of all the yoga and meditation and things you guys must be hearing about ...but because this place gives me inspiration, peace and most importantly love....

The real beauty of India isn't the tourist places that they talk about in advertisements...its the "experience of living" here....As we say "Adithi devo bhava"...ie.."Guests are God".....;) Anyways...I'll talk about my place later....:)

I am settled in the southern most state in India ..ie.."Kerala"...We call it "God's own Country"....

Amysticlady's Blog Kerala_backwater

I am 22 years old and currently am doing my MBA (Master of Business Administration)

Interests : Reading, Music, pencil drawing, movies, dramas, sleeping, dreaming .......ummmm...??

My favorite food will be anything that my mom makes for me...(am a terrible cook..)

My favorite kpop group : SHINee.....I just love them!!!

My favorite k-land celebrity : Lee Seunggi....(Woong ah.....) ;)

I'll stop my intro for now...(what will I do with this blog if I reveal everything now??;) )

I will update my blog whenever I can....and please do forgive me for any mistakes I make!!!
Have fun!!
Back to top Go down
amysticlady
amysticlady

Amysticlady's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amysticlady's Blog   Amysticlady's Blog EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:33 am

Amysticlady's Blog 2317702173

An eventful day!! Started with a good note~ I got tickets 2 go home this weekend...so yeah...am super excited!!
But life is a cruel twist maker....our bus got into each and every traffic blocks throughout the way...I was half an hour late.. Amysticlady's Blog 3365504947
My project guide gave me the silent treatment..oh man...it made me guilty all over...but for what I still don't know!! This guy is sort of like our mentor coz he's not actually the company appointed guide (thats another guy) but helps us just out of passion for his job...Anyways he made us leave only after 8 at night and gave us a lecture about surviving in the corporate world...I thought I'd share some of his insights here~

"LIVE LIFE IN YOUR OWN TERMS"
I had already stated in my previous post that I live in kerala. Its the most literate state in India, but the people are yet to wake up to the new world....Basically people here are worried about what others think...From the day a baby's born, his/her parents make plans..you do this..you do that....don't ever do this....it just goes on and on~~ Emotional freedom is something we lack and that's why eventhough am 22 I still survive coz of my parents ( and I know that there are many people like me......sad truth!!)

We argued with him saying that nobody's doing that..so why should we...He said that WE HAVE TO CHANGE OURSELVES RATHER THAN WAIT FOR OTHERS TO DO THAT.....:)

FIND YOUR PASSION IN LIFE.

He asked us if we have any targets as of now. My friend very confidently looked at him and said that our target is to finish our project in time. This is what we all say. But at that time when she said it I realized how wrong it sounded. When he asked me the same question I said that it is to complete our project in time in the best way possible. He did smile at me at that....but then frowned and asked me that if I was doing the same...I said no...my passion lies somewhere else..He asked us to LEARN TO BE FLEXIBLE...:)

If you show less dedication to a task at hand...when the opportunity comes people won't notice us...So we need to show that we can do a better job with tasks even if we don't love it!!

Life lessons may seem boring guyz. But trust me..these people are survivors..if we take these lessons to heart it may help us out in one situation or another!! Amysticlady's Blog 464210512

Have a great day tomorrow!! The mysticlady is now signing off Amysticlady's Blog 584087957
Back to top Go down

Amysticlady's Blog
Page 1 of 1